integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Monday, May 04, 2009
Life brings me great joy, in the most unexpected of ways.

Today is Regina's 18th year on our humble planet,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL (:
here's wishing the DUAest (second to me) girl in class a lovely yr ahead filled with the best things in life. Jiayou for DANCENIGHT, and every other thing in ur wonderful and blessed life.

Today is really any other normal day (okay other than the fact its Regina's birthday), but I was really happy. (:

More of thankful really. (:

Thankful for all the lovely people around me, my teachers, my classmates, random people around school, fac comm. (: You guys are really the love. Brightens up my day each time I see you guys. (:

I don't think I have to right to be EMO haha, cus life is really good to me :D i have all the $$ in the world to EAT as i like (okay maybe that explains my weight), i'm having fun learning and working with 25 other fantastic people. :D

Its times like these -slow down, and look at what you have beside you- when you really realise the precious things all ard you. GEMS ARE EVERYWHERE. (: Sparkling up ur life with their dazzle. (:

Life rocks srsly, I wouldn't want to live my life any other way (:

Jiayou to all those having SYF/COMPS :D you guys CAN DO IT, CMON CMON :D

loveeeee to all (: